

Okay so it isn't a royal party without a royal cake and 5- 3year olds. Lilly's friends came today for the grand party there was of course the castle cake, castle piniata, castle balloons, and many princesses in there ball gowns. And to all of you who have not exp. a 3 yearold b-day party before ,1/2 of the guests are potty trained 1/4 of them are starting to potty train and 1/4 are still in diapers. so the chances of wet pants or yellow puddles is very high. needless to say we had none.It was quite the event.All was peaceful in birthday kingdom untill near the end of the ball when the party crossed over into nap time and there was a rather lg princess cat fight over one of the b-day presents but mommy diverted the trouble with a small bribe of party bags. All in all it was a wonderful day full of laughter and smiles for the Birthday girl
3 comments:
You are a brave woman! Lilly looks so cute in her princess outfit, and I'm just cracking up about the mini-princess catfight :D Very cool cake, did you make it...?
I can't believe that was a cake. That is one amazing cake! I would LOVED to have gone to a princess party when I was 3. I'd still like to go to one. I'm glad there were no puddles, that would not be fun. That fight sounds hilarious! I can't believe someone would rob her of her own present! But then again, whoever it was WAS 3.
I remember when Greg tried to open all of Ben and Sari's presents at a double birthday party. We turned around and he was half way to opening a couple! Kids are funny!
Glad to discover you have a blog too! I recently started as well: www.mollyandjohn.blogspot.com I think it's great that everyone is into it now. :) love ya! m.
Post a Comment