Oh! what do you do when you climb in the cupboard and than realize you don't know how to get out. Mommy is no help she thinks it is a kodak moment. Good Luck Mia!
She is so sweet! It was so good to see you guys! I can't make it to the wedding because my own cousin is actually suddenly getting married the same day! Rotten luck. I wanted to see you guys!
Megan left the last post, but I wanted to leave one too! Glad to see that you have a blog now. I'll add you to our list of blog links! While Megan won't be able to make it to the wedding I think that I am going to show up. Can't wait to see you all.
6 comments:
okay mia looks cute, so does lilly
Mia is definitley trying to catch up on all that she has missed now that she moves
That is so adorable!!! Good way to keep her occupied, too.
She is so sweet! It was so good to see you guys! I can't make it to the wedding because my own cousin is actually suddenly getting married the same day! Rotten luck. I wanted to see you guys!
I want to be a princess too!
Megan left the last post, but I wanted to leave one too! Glad to see that you have a blog now. I'll add you to our list of blog links! While Megan won't be able to make it to the wedding I think that I am going to show up. Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment