Y'all ALWAYS look so awesome on Halloween! I totally didn't recognize Hunter at first...or Eldon...I mean, I THOUGHT it was them, but I had to look closely...That little Minnie Mouse is too cute! And you, Maria...You are just so, YOU... ;) I love McKenna's eyelashes, too! You ALL look soooo good! Princesses, and Rylee's ninja! I love 'em.
8 comments:
Ha you did a post before me its a miracle... You guys looked great by the way. It does make me miss Halloween with you though
Great costumes!
Y'all ALWAYS look so awesome on Halloween! I totally didn't recognize Hunter at first...or Eldon...I mean, I THOUGHT it was them, but I had to look closely...That little Minnie Mouse is too cute! And you, Maria...You are just so, YOU... ;) I love McKenna's eyelashes, too! You ALL look soooo good! Princesses, and Rylee's ninja! I love 'em.
Andrew really said you looked like trailer trash Maria' (from MOm)
Wow, send Eldon packing back to the early 80's. Times best left in the past!
I only have one question: what were you mariah? hahahaha!
Alex says:
gghg jgrnkigi ,gk 9 g m
Ok Maria in all your spare time can't you put more pictures on? HA HA HA Love Mom
Hey, we took our blog private. Email me at megan.jentzsch@gmail.com so I can send you an invite to view our blog.
Post a Comment