I should have posted this Blog first... In July our beautiful Emma was baptized All dressed in white I couldn't believe she is already 8 it seems like she was just barely a tiny Baby dressed in white for her blessing day... I am also sure time is going to fly as she gets older, We are so blessed to be her parents and especially to watch her grow in her love for the gospel and her Heavenly Father.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
High school- YIKES!!!! Emma's dress is so beautiful. Sounds like you're all doing well! I was just thinking last night how it's been awhile since you've posted. I'm so glad you did! Oh my gosh, and your thumb. That is just terrible. I can't imagine.
Emma is so beautiful! I can't believe how fast time goes, either! I remember when she was born, that cutie pie with dark, dark hair! And how she was so sick that day y'all were doing pictures but she was such a good little sport and didn't complain at ALL...then had to go to the hospital! We love Emma :)
Post a Comment