I was so excited to take the kids to the local beach on spring break so we could fly kites. Believe it or not there was no wind. Like a cruel joke the next day we had alot of wind 30-40mph.
we had fun anyway playing with crabs and building a driftwood fort which Heidi and I realized next time it needs to be taller so we will fit I guess we aren't 10 anymore.

7 comments:
To bad there was no wind. But the driftwood fort was great we havnt done that since we were kids. Maybe there will be wind the next beach trip you take...
Cool hobbit fort! That kite looks like a parachute! It sounds like a fun day! I can't wait for summer!!!!
That's a great looking fort! Bummer about the wind, but still, what a fun day! And oh my GOODNESS is Hunter TALL. We can't wait to see all y'all!
hahahah i told you the fort should be bigger LOL i am the leader of our survivor TEAM LOL
Looks like lots of fun and a little cool.
Wish we had had another spring break.
Our went by so quick.
Uncle D
You guys look like you had a great time. Maria and Heidi you are never too old for anything! I still go trick and treating and laugh when the Ketchup farts!!
When I was a kid once.
I live in RR town and the game was to go swimming in the creek, at spring break.
Those of you who know the Rogue valley know that isn't always the warmest this time of year.
One year we had ice on the swimming hole.
That year, it was to see how far we could walk out on the ice before it broke, and we where all lose that year.
Uncle D
Post a Comment