Wow, I love soccer, but have never liked the idea of being a goalie (something about having the other players kick the ball as hard as they can AT me never seemed that appealing I guess). My hat's off to Rylee--that is a stressful position! He looks like he does a great job too!
4 comments:
That is so cool! He looks like an excellent player...look at the concentration!
That's exactly what I was going to say! Such concentration! I bet he's a great goalie, too. I know he's quick! Woohoo, Rylee!!
That is so cool!!! he looks so serious. GREAT JOB RYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I love soccer, but have never liked the idea of being a goalie (something about having the other players kick the ball as hard as they can AT me never seemed that appealing I guess). My hat's off to Rylee--that is a stressful position! He looks like he does a great job too!
--Greg
Post a Comment