Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And the Walls came Tumbling Down







The wall in the above picture was the original outside wall of the house we are happy to say it no longer exists... The kids made it home from school just in time to knock it down, even Mia helped.



11 comments:

Sari said...

Wow It must feel so big with the wall down cant wait to see it, and Eldons arm is gross.

heidi and Doug said...

HEY why wasnt i invited to knock walls down I would have LOVED IT just joking
love ya

oh by the way when do u want ur seventh kid back! I changed 23 diapers in ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!! arrghhh....

heidi and Doug said...

by the way in case u didnt know that is 1 diaper per hour!!! now condense that into the 9 hours i was at work that is how many I changed!!!!!!!!!!!

Sutherlands said...

Congratulations! Your house must feel really big now!

Congrats to you too Heidi! Thank goodness for disposable diapers. :)

fiona said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see it!! And I've always wanted to just take a hammer to a wall and go at it. Maybe when we get our own house again, I'll make Z build me a wall to knock down... ;)

zachariah said...

How exciting!! So I was thinking... your next project should be to build a 2 story guest annex in the back for when we visit with our 5 kids... we expect the works in facilities including jet tubs and 54 inch plasma screen with latest gaming/video technology...

Justica said...

I remember knocking the walls downat my old house. I will never forget that project because it was the funnest! They will never forget it I promise.I'm sure they enjoyed themselves. =)

McKinzie said...

Hi Maria,
It looks like that was an enjoyable day for everyone. It must have been an adventure to have all the help. It sounds like you must have a nice house.

McKinzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan and Greg said...

Oh my gosh you have so many posts! Your Halloween costumes are AWESOME!!!! Everyone looks so good. That cut. Oh my gosh Eldon. Well, glad you guys are doing well. Greg has been saying for the last month- "We need to call Mariah!" So maybe it will actually happen this week. Love you guys!

Megan and Greg said...

Nothing like destroying the house to bring the family together! haha. Your house already looked so great last time we were there I can't even imagine what it will be like the NEXT time we are able to come!

Miss you guys!
Greg