Look at those good-looking nieces and nephews! I honestly want to reach out and fluff Emma's hair, it looks so touchable. N&B LOVE watching the video...just love it. I wish we could see y'all soon! Well, next summer's not all that far off...
They grow up too fast!!! Emma you are such an adorable barbie. Rylee you look just like flick! So cute! Mckenna is gorgeous!! What a young lady. Hunter your just handsome!! Lilee your my little bugaboo and Mia is just a little tyrant that has the cutest face ever!
5 comments:
Look at those good-looking nieces and nephews! I honestly want to reach out and fluff Emma's hair, it looks so touchable. N&B LOVE watching the video...just love it. I wish we could see y'all soon! Well, next summer's not all that far off...
They grow up too fast!!! Emma you are such an adorable barbie. Rylee you look just like flick! So cute! Mckenna is gorgeous!! What a young lady. Hunter your just handsome!! Lilee your my little bugaboo and Mia is just a little tyrant that has the cutest face ever!
hhahahah love you guys see you next week we r coming for anoher playday beware!!!
Ah alas, the final sign of the end of summer...
Where's the beef? I mean, posts??
-Greg
Post a Comment