I TELL YOU MY COMPUTER HATES ME I AM ONLY ALOUD TO DO SO MANY PICTS ON THE BLOG THAN IT WON'T LET ME DO ANYTHING ELSE...
Anyway I went to camp to it was so much fun... I was sad I wasn't McKennas unit leader this year but we had a great time together and I just love being at girls camp so going with my daughter is a bonus. My Unit was the Harley Girls and you can tell we had fun with the theme.

4 comments:
And THAT is the Maria we all know and love, haha! Sounds like y'all had a great time, I'm glad you had good weather. Uploading pictures...I can only do 5 at a time, too, but I just upload 5 and then go do it again if I want more in the post. can you do that?
You probably scared blogger with that face...I wouldn't want to risk more uploads of that! Nice One!
I absolutely love your camping pic! You always look so campy! LOL!! Cool theme though i alaways got stuck with pansy girls so ihad lame names...jealous. Sounds great though i wish i went. (:
HAHA! Great pictures!
Post a Comment