Monday, July 28, 2008

Kitchen "The beautiful side of the story"




Look Ben its Fixed....

The most beautiful side to this story
is that our hard work is paying off.. we can cook as a family,
and we can't wait to make dinner for all of you.

9 comments:

Andrew said...

Our computer clicked at us and we thought it had gone crazy. Thank goodness it was just you posting!!! The Pictures are awesome I wish I could have been there!! Oh well the work must go on without me. We better get to see the video when we move in to Hotel Saunders!

Rochelle said...

you cook? I never knew that! beautiful kitchen!!!

fiona said...

Sigh. I love, love, LOVE your kitchen.

Ben said...

Cool trash can. I hopefully won't break anything next time I come visit!!

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, that's absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe you've posted so much! Great pics from camping!

zachariah said...

Your kitchen was awesome. Better not let Ben near it again...

Sutherlands said...

FINALLY!!!! I love the kitchen and have been hearing so much about it and the rest of the house, but i have never seen any pictures! It is beautiful!

heidi and Doug said...

I love ur KItchen to Oh great Maria! I worship ur counters love them!

heheheh but glad i dont have to cook yet...

Dan said...

Nice light wood color you pick out.
This will help make it brighter.
Very nice to.
Uncle D