So Maria and heidi had this grand Idea for a "Norman rockwell" Type X-mas eve it involved matching jamies for everyone including the adults know one was safe. Hey aren't we cute and cozy!
Great PJs! You all look so snuggly, and the kids look tiiiirrred. Sounds like a fun Christmas Eve! Hey, Z and I should get matching pjs...but, haha, we kinda already have some...
6 comments:
Oh man...lollollol...that was hilarious! I love the zombie kid one too.
I'm sure glade we did not do that.
Some people have all the luck. LOL
:) Uncle Dan
that is a pretty funny idea! great pictures! love the outfits (pj's)!!
Hey wheres are jamies!! lol sorry i missed it maybe next year!!
Great PJs! You all look so snuggly, and the kids look tiiiirrred. Sounds like a fun Christmas Eve! Hey, Z and I should get matching pjs...but, haha, we kinda already have some...
Totally Awsome!
Post a Comment