Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Update on eldon and the hand




Look he can hold his own plate YEA! of course it was a paper plate but progress is progress!
He is doing wonderful in physical therapy and can even make a fist now.. the glove you see on his hand is an Edema glove it helps keep some of the swelling down.

6 comments:

fiona said...

I'm glad he's doing so well! Before I read that he was wearing a glove, I thought his hand was all fat and doughy. Good thing it's not, haha...

Andrew said...

Man what a Improvement in one month I thought it funny that his kids had to help dress him.

Dan said...

Look way good. Keep up the good work.
Dan

Rochelle said...

yeah...good thing you explained about the glove...I thought...ewwww..gross still...dough hand....but really it looks lovely!

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, glad everything is going as it should with Eldon's hand. All the pictures are so cute!!!! I LOVE the paintball one!

Andrew said...

Gosh it is fun to see life through the pictures and your sense of humor I love you all Grnadma Buttons