Well this year grandma helped the kids plant pumpkins at our house they had so much fun watching them grow....... it was economical for mom and dad to 8 pumpkins adds up quickly..... These are pictures of all the middle kids picking there pumpkins Mckenna was at softball and picked hers later and Mia was asleep.... ...
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I miss growing pumpkins! next year definitely!
Looks like a lot of fun and what a great idea. they also grow so easily with little effort...makes a great project for kids.
Fun stuff! I bet they really enjoyed that. I want to grow pumpkins, too...
I don't know about easy to grow. I nursed this sick pumpkin plant FOREVER! well ok I sort of forgot about it and didn't water it too often...It finally grew a large plant that grew arms that grew very long...and then in Sept decided to put out a pumpkin. By Halloween it was very small...eventually picked it but it isn't very big. It's a white one. hhhmmmm...
You kids are so cute!
Post a Comment