Friday, September 14, 2007

The Almost Painted House



Okay so here is the deal when we bought the house it was PINK and one story...Now for the last 22months the house has been in various stages of a Two story home And various amount of colors alittle bit of brown, some cream,tiny bit of white, and still a large area of pink.. Yuck! Well today was the day... Eldon and his Dad Bob Are Painting the house a beautiful shade of green... This is a good Day,and tommorrow will be even better because the front will match the back.... Yea!!!!!

4 comments:

Saunders Family said...

Okay so Apparantly I am a faliure at blogging because unknown to me if you make the picture big all the words don't fit on the page (aren't computers supposed to fix our mistakes?) Oh well I can only get better right...

Rochelle said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH I love the color! Come and do mine next!

fiona said...

Oh happy day!!! That looks great -- I can't wait to see it in person! Come on...you know you'll miss the pink...

zachariah said...

It's lookin good!!